Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
and guess what in space they pick categories when they have a lot of things to name like the craters on mercury. the category for naming them is after deceased artists
oh no i dropped my motivation and have no desire to pick it up
why isnt there a Riki motivation blog
make one? :P
WHY ISN’T IT TAGGED, WHYYYYY. I shall feex eet.
This is from “A Gathering of Cats” by Makoto Shinkai. It’s a one-minute short, and you can watch the whole thing here.
Truest shit I’ve seen since Chi’s Sweet Home, y’all. Truest shit.
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
i really dont mean to criticize anyone’s writing, honestly im in no place to bc i can’t write/don’t write fanfics , and in fact i think its great people write their own stuff bc its hella fun to write for fun, i wish i could write things too
but… it’s really unsettling sometimes bc im like… there
reblogging because I wanted to have room to reply to you properly…and specifically for the Xenoblade fandom
I have written some Xenoblade fic…but its the hardest fandom I’ve written for because in terms of characterisation I felt that the canon was wishy-washy…like all the characters could be interpreted in lots of ways…your ideas about the characters probably took a very different route to mine because we saw the game very differently.
as an example. someone told me they found Sharla and Melia’s convo about her feelings for Shulk creepy and inappropriate while I saw it as Sharla trying to support her friend…so when I write I consider Sharla to be supportive and when they write her they consider her creepy…even a tiny detail like that will make a difference…
most writers understand that not everyone will see things the way they did
although reading the tags on your post like the (Mum)khareeper I am…if you were on ff.net the other Meyneth/Klaus fic you read was likely mine and if so I’m really happy you enjoyed it! it’s my best one tbh.
edit: oh and most fanfic authors, myself included, tend to highly exaggerate the character traits they remember leading to discrepancies with canon esepcially if its been a while since playing the game